ASEAN ESDA Connection has been co-organising the EOS/ESD Manufacturing Symposium with ESD Association for several years, since 2012. ANSI/ESD S20.20 Tutorials, FC Tutorials, Certification Examinations and other courses are also offered during the symposium. We look forward to receiving the technical presentations by industry leaders every year. Coupled with a few demos, there's a plethora of things to learn! Exhibitions are also held at the same time to introduce companies and their products.
What can you look forward to the most?
We are hosting the first ever 5-day 1st offering of ESD Certified Professional-Program Manager (PrM) course & Exam in Penang, Malaysia! You will undergo ten (10) PrM courses (7 self-administrated online and 3 face-to-face session) and one (01) examination before you received the PrM certification. This professional personnel certificate is acknowledged by many manufacturing industry players and especially EOS/ESD Association. Its totally worth it if you sign up before 15th September 2019 to get a discount rate of USD$5,000 (Regular Price is Member: USD$6235 or more). For more information, please email to enquire about payment via the contact us box provided.
What can you benefit from Professional Program Manager Course?
Helps raise the overall competency level of the entire ESD control field.
Provides a means to assess the qualifications of personnel hired to work in static control.
Helps assure that the industry has properly trained and qualified personnel helping solve ESD control problems.
Helps prepare companies for ISO 9000 audits if professional certification is part of a company's formal program.
Improves seller-buyer relationships through better communication with fewer misunderstandings
What can you benefit from Symposium?
• Feature keynote and emerging technology presentations provide the latest discoveries in EOS/ESD control.
• Workshops allow you to discuss your companies unique challenges with industry professionals and peers.
• Networking opportunities to get answers from industry experts on important technical questions.
• Tutorials and Seminars for valuable training to keep you at the top of your field.
• Several topics will be covered including EOS/ESD Factory Level Control and Materials Technology, advanced CMOS EOS/ESD and Latchup, ESD Protection in Bipolar, RF, High Voltage and BCD Technologies, Numerical Modeling and Simulation for On-Chip ESD Protection, EOS/ESD Failure Analysis, Device Testing, System Level EOS/ESD/EMC, EOS/ESD Electronic Design Automation.